April 2021 update

After much consideration we have decided to postpone Norwich Junior Triathlon once again and it will not be taking place in June as planned. Taking into account the COVID restrictions that will be in place on 6 June and British Triathlon’s guidance for events, we do not believe it is feasable to run the event at this time. There are many reasons for this, but two of our key concerns are social distancing requirements and the need to limit numbers of supporters. Norwich Junior Triathlon prides itself in being a friendly, inclusive event and we don’t believe that we can deliver this on 6 June.

We are looking at the possibility of running an event for you later in the year – possibly in September. This may be a Triathlon or a Duathlon (run – cycle – run) depending on COVID restrictions and venue availability. This may be held at Hewett Academy (as with previous events) or elsewhere in Norwich.

All entries will continue to be carried forward. There are still some entries remaining and we will open entry again once we have a firm date for the event.